Jason Z. Miller
VCARD Download VCARD
- Delaware State Bar Association; Member
- American Bar Association; Member
Education & Admissions
- Temple University (B.B.A. cum laude 2010)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law (J.D. magna cum laude 2016)
- Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
Jason is an Associate who concentrates his practice on corporate and commercial litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery, Delaware Superior Court, and the United States District Court for the District of Delaware. Jason represents clients on a variety of corporate matters, including fiduciary duty claims, corporate and alternative entity control disputes, advancement and indemnification claims, and other breach of contract disputes.
Assisted special committee of directors in responding to stockholder demand relating to allegations of improper director compensation.