Education & Admissions
- Widener University Delaware School of Law (J.D. 2014)
- Thomas Jefferson University (Master’s in Public Health 2011)
- Saint Joseph’s University (B.S. Science 2009)
- Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware State Bar Association
- American Bar Association; Member; Vice Chair to the Corporate Counseling and Litigation Subcommittee of the Business Law Section’s Business and Corporate Litigation Committee
- Richard S. Rodney American Inn of Court, Secretary
- Combined Campaign for Justice; Young Lawyers Committee Member
Julie is an Associate who concentrates her practice in corporate and complex commercial litigation in the Delaware state and federal courts. Prior to entering private practice, Julie served as the law clerk to the Honorable Mary M. Johnston of the Superior Court of the State of Delaware, as well as the law clerk to the Superior Court’s Complex Commercial Litigation Division.
Julie is a graduate of Widener University Delaware Law School where she was the Research Editor of the Widener Law Review and a Certified Legal Intern in the Delaware Civil Clinic. Prior to law school, Julie earned a Master’s in Public Health from Thomas Jefferson University and a Bachelor’s in Science from Saint Joseph’s University.
Julie was named a Delaware Rising Star in the area of Business Litigation from 2021 – 2023. The Rising Stars list recognizes no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state. Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.